JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been lurking for a couple of months and finally decided to join. I like to shoot and play with my kids. That is about my whole life not including work.

Welcome to the Forum.

First off, I would Not post on a public forum that you SHOOT and then play with your kids .... :s0131: .... LOL Just teasing, I understand what you meant.

Again, welcome.

Stay Safe.

welcome to NWF ! ya .. i have admit, i was a little ahhhhhh ! on your opening, but i'm old, and it takes a min. LOL ! kids!!! i really miss my grandkids, they were my shooting partners, (moved to CO about 1 1/2 yrs ago) plus it took me away from my everyday things, ya know like setting in front of some eletronic device !! mite want to check out a "safety course" for the kids, as a little knowledge can go a long ways........plus as they see dad shooting , all of a sudden they seem to get a smile on their face ....... "like i want to do it to" !! next thing ya know, they are proud owners of there first gun !! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads