Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New from Salem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Spot, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Spot

Spot Salem New Member

Been lurking for a couple of months and finally decided to join. I like to shoot and play with my kids. That is about my whole life not including work.

2. Old Hick

Old Hick Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the Forum.

First off, I would Not post on a public forum that you SHOOT and then play with your kids .... :paranoid: .... LOL Just teasing, I understand what you meant.

Again, welcome.

Stay Safe.

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya .. i have admit, i was a little ahhhhhh ! on your opening, but i'm old, and it takes a min. LOL ! kids!!! i really miss my grandkids, they were my shooting partners, (moved to CO about 1 1/2 yrs ago) plus it took me away from my everyday things, ya know like setting in front of some eletronic device !! mite want to check out a "safety course" for the kids, as a little knowledge can go a long ways........plus as they see dad shooting , all of a sudden they seem to get a smile on their face ....... "like i want to do it to" !! next thing ya know, they are proud owners of there first gun !! enjoy yourself !!

steven