JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello also fr. the Eastside(right on the border between SE & NE). As far as being gun friendly I was referring more to Portland's very liberal reputation.

That's certainly true, but fortunately the liberals and leftists here are pretty well armed- at least I and my friends are.

I'm right on the border as well, just below B'side around 112th
/ross

Welcome pdxppsguy! :)

As ross says there are plenty of armed liberal and lefty types to be found. I have not found labels to be all that accurate of a guide to an individual's beliefs and and particularly not political labels. This is certainly not limited to our area either. For example, Vermont is in many ways even more to the liberal/left side of things than Oregon and they have some of the best gun laws anywhere.:s0155:

Welcome pdxppsguy! :)

As ross says there are plenty of armed liberal and lefty types to be found. I have not found labels to be all that accurate of a guide to an individual's beliefs and and particularly not political labels. This is certainly not limited to our area either. For example, Vermont is in many ways even more to the liberal/left side of things than Oregon and they have some of the best gun laws anywhere.:s0155:

In other words, sounds like I've got the best of both worlds here!:D

Thanks for the warm welcomes also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top