JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a new member here that was introduced to this community by Big Iron Armory. I was introduced here as I needed to sell a firearm to fund my replacement EDC and the guys are Big Iron Armory said that you guys are all great people within a great community with a great classified listing (they really seem to love it here). So far, when I looked around earlier today before registering, I can feel it. Please take care of me!

Thank you! And yes, the guys at Big Iron are great! I found them early last year and since then, been visiting them very often. Kind of part of why I'm having money woes too, hahaha. Gotta support them!

Welcome from the gun-totin' old broad contingent. Sure, we'll help. If you know what you want for the gun, just read classified rules and list it. If not, describe gun and condition in general firearms section and those knowledgeable will tell you what they think its worth. (Listings in Classified section have to have prices.) Include that you are in Portland, as being in a population center like that makes it easier to sell a gun.

What are you thinking of for your replacement EDC?

Thank you everyone!

What are you thinking of for your replacement EDC?
I actually sold the other pistol already on here! That was faster than I expected! Also, it's a Coyote Sig Sauer P365XL. I found it suddenly at a local Sportsman's Warehouse and tried holding it in my hands. It was SUPER comfortable for me and at the moment, I knew I had to get it as my replacement EDC. It was also somehow very easy to point. Finally, the Coyote looks good on it and it came with three mags.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Once again, thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!

Hey man, GREAT to have met you. Fantastic transaction. I'm happy to have you on board.

Everybody—deal with confidence! Nothing but good feedback from me.
Yes! It was a real pleasure to meet you and the others! I hope to see you all around again!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top