JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, a buddy turned me on to this site after sharing my newly found interest in personal safty with him. I'v recently returned home after serving a tour for the last year in southern Afghanstan, and miss the availability of my M-16 but not the weight of it on my shoulders. I do not have any weapons as of right now, but am in the market for a handgun.

gotta slight problem, some outa town scum with poor local family connections looking to score $500 EA to kill some exoctics as a wedge into bigger crime, dope meth.
They think they can put the shove on me, cus I have a wife, they can only kill her once.
Some State Trooper that was not corrupty might make a score, but Corrupt is the name of the game in this state

Kenno, Im not fallowing your train of thought.

as for someone who can vouch for me.... I don't think is neccesary to validate my military service.
Just posting an intro per the rules.

I'v recently returned home after serving a tour for the last year in southern Afghanstan, and miss the availability of my M-16 but not the weight of it on my shoulders. I do not have any weapons as of right now, but am in the market for a handgun.

Welcome to the group BrokenBones!

Thank you for your service. I know that you will find a great selection of firearms available here from some very great people...and a couple of very odd people.

Kenno, Im not fallowing your train of thought.

as for someone who can vouch for me.... I don't think is neccesary to validate my military service.
Just posting an intro per the rules.
Sorry guy; I was not refering to you, I was in one of those moments where,,,well never mind, I would never question your service, I was just reaching for the next belt of ammo, and it wasn't there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top