JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWFA, This is obviously my introduction. A little bit about me, I'm 20 years old, I've been very interested in firearms from an early age (ever since my Dad took me out to shoot his .38 Special.) Unfortunately my mom wasn't big on the whole firearm thing so all I was able to get and use growing up was a daisy air rifle from wal-mart. It's a good air rifle and I still use it, but I feel that I've outgrown it and need to "upgrade". I recently was hired full time at my job so hopefully I will have enough soon to get myself a rifle of my very own. A .22 would seem the logical choice for someone in my position but I'm more attracted to the .30-06. My father has one he has had since his days in the marines and I would like to have the same. I plan to acquire more firearms as time goes on. I think that that should suffice for now. Don't be afraid to message me at any time.

Meh, we're not nice.

We're just putting up a front, hoping that you'll spend your dough buying firearms from us.
Ok, ok I'm kidding.

Welcome to the site. Remember though, we're not a support group. We encourage collecting firearms.

That's good cause that's what I plan on doing. I'm probably repeating 100 other posts but have you guys/gals heard of the bill HR 45? I just recently heard something about it.

EDIT forget the last part about HR45 I must live under a rock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top