JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to belong to another gun forum like I need a hole in the head, but I stumbled onto this forum accidentally, and it seems to be geographically oriented to my stomping grounds. I was in Keiths Sporting Goods in Portland last summer, and I found this forum thru a Google search on Keiths. Wishing they had a web site, but guess not.

I also wonder if there is a range in Portland, or in the Willamette Valley where one can rent and shoot without becoming a member. I’d just like to try some guns.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I've used the Clackamas Public Safety Training Center http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73 for that exact purpose. They have cheap non member fees if you bring in a box of cereal on Thursdays. I believe there's another range or 2 that does it. Read the reviews for the ranges on the site.

I looked at their web page. Nice facility. I read in that thread that they rent guns, but there was no mention of that on their web page. I wonder what kind of selection they have? I’d be interested in trying a Sig P226 in .40, as I’d love to have one, but it’s way out of my price range.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top