JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to belong to another gun forum like I need a hole in the head, but I stumbled onto this forum accidentally, and it seems to be geographically oriented to my stomping grounds. I was in Keiths Sporting Goods in Portland last summer, and I found this forum thru a Google search on Keiths. Wishing they had a web site, but guess not.

I also wonder if there is a range in Portland, or in the Willamette Valley where one can rent and shoot without becoming a member. I’d just like to try some guns.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I've used the Clackamas Public Safety Training Center http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73 for that exact purpose. They have cheap non member fees if you bring in a box of cereal on Thursdays. I believe there's another range or 2 that does it. Read the reviews for the ranges on the site.

I looked at their web page. Nice facility. I read in that thread that they rent guns, but there was no mention of that on their web page. I wonder what kind of selection they have? I’d be interested in trying a Sig P226 in .40, as I’d love to have one, but it’s way out of my price range.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top