Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New from Oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wingspar, Jun 20, 2010.

1. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

I need to belong to another gun forum like I need a hole in the head, but I stumbled onto this forum accidentally, and it seems to be geographically oriented to my stomping grounds. I was in Keiths Sporting Goods in Portland last summer, and I found this forum thru a Google search on Keiths. Wishing they had a web site, but guess not.

I also wonder if there is a range in Portland, or in the Willamette Valley where one can rent and shoot without becoming a member. I’d just like to try some guns.

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

I've used the Clackamas Public Safety Training Center http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73 for that exact purpose. They have cheap non member fees if you bring in a box of cereal on Thursdays. I believe there's another range or 2 that does it. Read the reviews for the ranges on the site.

Drew

3. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Wingspar.

Will

4. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Welcome to NWFA!

5. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I looked at their web page. Nice facility. I read in that thread that they rent guns, but there was no mention of that on their web page. I wonder what kind of selection they have? I’d be interested in trying a Sig P226 in .40, as I’d love to have one, but it’s way out of my price range.

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWFA forum !
    steven

7. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

Thanks. Not much time to participate right now, but I plan on it.