JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome, my Dad reloads quite a lot due to how much he shoots (he helps run the Nevada County Cowboy shoot events (SASS)) down in Northern California. At some point I may try to do some reloading to save some costs on 9mm, 5.56mm, and 6.5 PRC but we'll see... so many things to do. Although, with the investment into the dies, etc. I'm not sure where the break even point would be.
Ciph
There is no breaking point, you get to shoot more for less with the benifit being better ammunition for the purpose at hand thrn can be bought and tweeked to match your gun.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Welcome from lake Stevens! Maybe I'll see you out in the woods one day!
I take my grandson shooting every weekend shooting for this time of year until the weather turns to crap. We shoot up around Darrington to Rockport. You are welcome to join up any time. I like to drive seperatly, we go for the day. This year we will be doing over nights up in the mountains when time permits.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top