JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, new to the forum and just picked up my first ccw. A S&W m&p9c that i did a triggerjob too and night sights, and just got my concealed pistol linscense as I'm 24. Been a while since I was in to shooting, too broke in school the last few years to really afford it. But after shooting my m&p I forgot how much I loved it. Always been competitive and just recently came across idpa, boy does that look like fun! I'm hoping to join a gun/idpa club in the upcoming month or so, preferably up north of Seattle but would be willing to go as far as puyallup. So any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good idpa training class that's not crazy expensive? Still a bit to broke to spend as much as I did on my pistol just on a 3 hour class.

Thanks for any suggestions guys,
Steve

Thanks dunerunner, maybe you'll appreciate my other hobby then. Just got back from the sand dunes Monday sorry for off topic

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads