JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I started posting my guns for sale but should probably introduce myself! I'm LauraLynne - I live in Everett, WA.
Husband and I have 2 teenagers, we all ride motorcycles, Hubby and I race them with WMRRA. I work in downtown Seattle as a drafter for a consulting engineering firm, husband owns a car restoration shop in Everett. We're currently in the process of simplifying our lives - guns, cars, motorcycles, are all on the chopping block. Well, not all of them - but we're going to reduce the numbers so that we don't get funny looks when people ask "how many" (yes - there IS such a thing as too many of any of our hobbies!!)
I have 2 teenagers, both about to start driving (14 & 16) so between groceries to feed them and gas to drive them around, the budget is a challenge!
We've also got 2 dogs ... both boxers - part of the family for sure!

Not sure what else to talk about...just mainly looking for decent place to hang out and sell some of our guns to people who will appreciate them as much as we have!!

LauraLynne

Welcome to NWFA,

I have a boxer also. Best dog i have ever had. Next dog will probably be a boxer also.

My husband is already looking through Petfinder for a third - but we're not home enough to justify THREE dogs...maybe a white boxer puppy if something ever happens to one of our 2 now ... but meantime we just enjoy romping with these 2 silly heads!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top