JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, my names Cameron im from Eugene stumbled upon this site while lookin for somethin els. Seemed like a pretty cool place to be! Anyways I currently own a Winchester 1200 12ga, a Colt Colteer .22LR, and a Dan Wesson .357 lookin to pick up a savage .17HMR here in the next couple weeks seems like a pretty sweet target/varmint gun. Looking forward to soaking up some knowledge and hopefully spreading some along the way!

Welcome to the forum. Where do you go shooting around here? I'm a member of the range near Marcola.

<broken link removed> Been thinking of stopping by there, always pass it when im headin up the hill. You can shoot up there in certain areas, some good wheelin trails as well. But I have a buddy who's got some property out Triangle Lake so thats normally where I go.

In before Ben can tout them:

check out the practical matches out past Chambers, at the Izaak Walton league on Saturdays. First Saturday is USPSA, second is steel match, third is IDPA, and fourth is range clean up.

Haven't gotten out there the last two months, with everything else in life, but I've never felt my skill level and preparedness more challenged - and it's good people.

http://www.eugenepracticalshooters.com has map and more info.

In before Ben can tout them:

check out the practical matches out past Chambers, at the Izaak Walton league on Saturdays. First Saturday is USPSA, second is steel match, third is IDPA, and fourth is range clean up.

Haven't gotten out there the last two months, with everything else in life, but I've never felt my skill level and preparedness more challenged - and it's good people.

http://www.eugenepracticalshooters.com has map and more info.

^^^ what he said

I havent been back to emerald since joining Izaak Walton.... It's simply a better facility in every way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top