JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hahahahaha! I already have a better job and make more money and now I get to have gun rights too. I already read through the drivers manual I just have to go down and do it. Thank you!

Sir, with respect, you've ALWAYS had 'gun rights'. It's just that where you've just left interprets the words differently to the rest of us.

'Is é an rud is fearr le teacht amach as California an bhóthair a thógann tú Thuaidh' - as my ould Da used to say.

Céad Míle Fáilte!

tac

The drivers manual has a couple differences but nothing you can't figure out.

And I have started an AK-47 fund for myself I honestly can't wait to get one. Luckily I should be getting plenty of OT so picking one up shouldn't be a problem. Anybody know of some good shops that would sell the Century P.A.P. Yugo AK? Would love to see one!
I have a 80% ak receiver i bought while in Commiefornia. Waiting untill we have a house so i can set up a work station in thw garahe2

Sir, with respect, you've ALWAYS had 'gun rights'. It's just that where you've just left interprets the words differently to the rest of us.

'Is é an rud is fearr le teacht amach as California an bhóthair a thógann tú Thuaidh' - as my ould Da used to say.

Céad Míle Fáilte!
Vote for what you left FOR. Your new neighbors are not like the neighbors you left behind.
tac

I don't agree. Most California anti gun laws are never put to a vote. They are forced into law by the state. Even the Republicans are liberal in California. Whatcha gonna do?
The California gun owners vote for anti gun politicians.I Have lived in Kalifornia all my life and I know how many gun owners are libtard commies in their hearts.

The problem is that most Californians leave California for all the proper reasons then immediately Start to vote in all the California like politicians. In California most of the gun owners are anti gun.

This is the truth right here. They made their bed there and are fleeing because of the results of liberal progressive politics and they are doing the same frickin thing in Oregon and Washington. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!

Last Edited:
They have the same problem there that we have here. Outside of a 10 mile strip along the coast, CA is pretty much conservative Republican. SF and LA outvote the rest of the state and there's not much that can be done about it. It's just like Multnomah and Lane counties outvoting the rest of Oregon.

They have the same problem there that we have here. Outside of a 10 mile strip along the coast, CA is pretty much conservative Republican. SF and LA outvote the rest of the state and there's not much that can be done about it. It's just like Multnomah and Lane counties outvoting the rest of Oregon.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The rats are jumping ship. Once all the freedom loving citizens down there leave, NUKE LA, SF, Sacramento and all the other infested cities!!!;)

I can't like your "nuke'em" post, because I'm not down with the fallout possibly affecting us. We should find a less impactful way of disposing of the hoards.

I still want to get rid of a couple attitudes around the country, California's being one of them. MUWAHAHAHA

Welcome Aboard:s0101:

got to be at least 18yrs old
and no criminal record

Tactical thermal nuke
zero fallout

Last Edited:
This is the truth right here. They made their bed there and are fleeing because of the results of liberal progressive politics and they are doing the same frickin thing in Oregon and Washington. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!
Well I was born there and last I checked no one gets to choose who they are and where they are born. As soon as I got my choice I picked Oregon. Never once voted for a gun hater. If there was no Goid choice I did not give my vote. I hope I can join the fight to keep our rights here.

Haha, Sacramento was a decent guns aren't the devil type of town. Anything south of Sac was a completely different story. But I'm loving this Texas living and so funny @Caveman Jim gave me such a hard time about the heat here. How's that 109 treating u Jim, it's a whooping 88 here ;)

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The rats are jumping ship. Once all the freedom loving citizens down there leave, NUKE LA, SF, Sacramento and all the other infested cities!!!;)

Haha, Sacramento was a decent guns aren't the devil type of town. Anything south of Sac was a completely different story. But I'm loving this Texas living and so funny @Caveman Jim gave me such a hard time about the heat here. How's that 109 treating u Jim, it's a whooping 88 here ;)

WELL the heat sure did a huge flip flop didn't it? My sister came up from Ft. Worth & said it was sure a different kind of heat this time, little to no humidity....:D

Although when I do make it down to Texas it is hotter then Hadies...:eek::eek::eek::D

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads