JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Used to live in CA and was very active on calguns. Been in WA for a year and a half, love the PNW so far - especially since the 2A laws are much more reasonable than CA (for now at least).

Hoping to get back to competitive shooting soon!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome, I'm a former Californian myself. Washington isn't perfect but its certainly far better than that fascist state.

What kind of competitive shooting are you looking to get into?

Welcome to The Board, the best li'l gun board there is!

Welcome from far-off, and not getting any nearer, East Anglia - location of many of the finest medieval cathedrals on the planet, it that matters to you. Eley, Norwich and Peterborough, to name but three, are worth travelling to visit, even if you are a tree or sun-worshipper.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

@gryghin
As far as cleanups go, I am fully aware and always willing to lend a hand. I was involved with a non-profit in San Diego called SD MUST which was solely for the cleanup and maintenance of BLM lam for recreational shooting.

@Jason999
Thanks, yeah my friends in WA laugh when I tell them how nice we have it here (comparatively!) Regarding competition shooting, I was doing steel (pistol), 2 gun (pistol/carbine), and dipping my toe into USPSA. Up here I tried ASL match at Wades which was fun but then COVID hit.

Welcome from far-off, and not getting any nearer, East Anglia - location of many of the finest medieval cathedrals on the planet, it that matters to you. Eley, Norwich and Peterborough, to name but three, are worth travelling to visit, even if you are a tree or sun-worshipper.
Well said! Rather, I choose to worship He who created forest and tree.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top