JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NEW FIREARMS IDENTIFICATIONS:

Due to the recent discrimination, towards certain firearms
the LBGT community or Long, Bolts, Guns and Triggers have established these conditions for fair representation of said firearms.

The following firearms now identify as :
  • AR styles now identify as Bumble Bees
  • All hand held pistols and handguns now identify as Sunflowers.
  • Any other Bi-assegai firearm now identify as Bunny Rabbit.
  • Any strap on or addon devices, triggers, slide stocks now identify a pony.
  • All other not listed now identify as Unicorns.

It is important we as a diverse community, embrace those wish to be what they truly are;
Firearms did not chose how they were made, or what style of firearm they would be. But
they have the right to express their inner gunpowder and be seen for whom they are.

A side note :
Firearms owners themselves now identify as Farmers.

Well dang, I have safes full of Bumble Bees, Sunflowers, Rabbits, Thoroughbreds and Unicorns.
All my bolt action rifles revolted at the notion of being Unicorns, said they were being discriminated against and asked for recognition of their heritage. The Savages are Lakota, Remingtons insist on being called "Remy", the Brownings are Utes, Rugers call themselves Phoenix, and the lone Winchester says, "don't need a name, I'll kill you all..."

Some if mine have difficulty with the English language, I have a few Finn, a few Swede, several German, a few Italians, two Turks, a Egyptian, and several 'Muricans, all babble incessantly amongst each other, but all wish to speak and be heard, and none wish to be piston holed as any thing but GUN! Even the fighting irons demand equals status as GUN first and only:D:p:D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews