JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Based out of Everett, WA. I am new firearm owner. My main goal is to educate myself about firearms, legal self defense, safety and eventually marksmanship.

My first firearm is a Pardner Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun. It was affordable and actually very comfy at the range. I would welcome any opinions (expect that it is made in China...I Know, I know), experiences and education about shotguns, specially from and police or military backgrounds.

Also, I'm currently awaiting my CPL and want opinions about EDC handguns, as well as any good certification courses available.

Hope to meet some great mentors and knowledgeable people!

welcome to NWF ! sounds like your off on the right track ! mite want to check out a safety course along w/ everything else . a little more knowledge never hurt no one ! NWF..... comes w/ firearm knowledge.....just ask ! my dad used to tell me the only "dumb" question is the one you didn't ask.... go figure ! there's an awesome "classified" thread here , and good people to work with ! take a min. , and check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads . lots of info to help you surf through this site ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top