Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Firearm Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by biglos, Jul 24, 2011.

1. biglos

biglos Everett New Member

Based out of Everett, WA. I am new firearm owner. My main goal is to educate myself about firearms, legal self defense, safety and eventually marksmanship.

My first firearm is a Pardner Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun. It was affordable and actually very comfy at the range. I would welcome any opinions (expect that it is made in China...I Know, I know), experiences and education about shotguns, specially from and police or military backgrounds.

Also, I'm currently awaiting my CPL and want opinions about EDC handguns, as well as any good certification courses available.

Hope to meet some great mentors and knowledgeable people!

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Welcome to the funny farm.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! sounds like your off on the right track ! mite want to check out a safety course along w/ everything else . a little more knowledge never hurt no one ! NWF..... comes w/ firearm knowledge.....just ask ! my dad used to tell me the only "dumb" question is the one you didn't ask.... go figure ! there's an awesome "classified" thread here , and good people to work with ! take a min. , and check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads . lots of info to help you surf through this site ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

6. biglos

biglos Everett New Member

Thanks Steven, I will definitely try and utilize NWF and add to my knowledge, experience and meet some new people!

7. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!