JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Found this interesting. Some of the highlights:

• Train teachers to use guns
  • Ban ARs no sale of any AR products.
  • 10 round magazines max
(Don't really understand how 2&3 work)

• CCL are nationally recognized
  • Stalkers can't buy firearms
Semantics...

"where most states do not currently require background checks when purchasing from a private individual at a gun show."

I call a big pot of BS on this claim, I'll bet not even half the States allow this let alone most.

Last Edited:
Sorry didn't see that. Thought I'd do a quick read alot of news on braces.

I find it confusing (probably not the only one) ATF guidelines seem to ebb and flow with political climate.

I can have parts A, B, and C. All parts fit together. It's just not legal to put them in a certain order. Unless I fill out a form.

"where most states do not currently require background checks when purchasing from a private individual at a gun show."

I call a big pot of BS on this claim, I'll bet not even have the States allow this let alone most.

QTF!

We will never be able to be louder than those anti 2A voices that seek to disarm us, but we don't have to help them drown us out!

Last Edited:
QTF!

We will never be able to be louder than those anti 2A voices that seeks to disarm us, but we don't have to help them drown us out!
squeeze me, what is there to be quiet about in this case. They are saying that most States allow gun show sales without background checks. I say there are very few that allow that. Am I wrong?

I am agreeing with you. You called out the post that recited the no BGC lie, saying that it was not true.

My post was quoting your post that said repeating the lie does not help our cause.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top