• Ban ARs no sale of any AR products.
  • 10 round magazines max
(Don't really understand how 2&3 work)

• CCL are nationally recognized
  • Stalkers can't buy firearms
Semantics...

TTSX

Reactions
Article dated August 2019. Don't think most of these are currently relevant?

arakboss

Reactions
"where most states do not currently require background checks when purchasing from a private individual at a gun show."

I call a big pot of BS on this claim, I'll bet not even half the States allow this let alone most.

Last edited:
OP
B
Reactions
Sorry didn't see that. Thought I'd do a quick read alot of news on braces.

I find it confusing (probably not the only one) ATF guidelines seem to ebb and flow with political climate.

I can have parts A, B, and C. All parts fit together. It's just not legal to put them in a certain order. Unless I fill out a form.

CRBMoA

Reactions
"where most states do not currently require background checks when purchasing from a private individual at a gun show."

I call a big pot of BS on this claim, I'll bet not even have the States allow this let alone most.
QTF!

We will never be able to be louder than those anti 2A voices that seek to disarm us, but we don't have to help them drown us out!

Last edited:

arakboss

Reactions
QTF!

We will never be able to be louder than those anti 2A voices that seeks to disarm us, but we don't have to help them drown us out!
squeeze me, what is there to be quiet about in this case. They are saying that most States allow gun show sales without background checks. I say there are very few that allow that. Am I wrong?

CRBMoA

Reactions
I am agreeing with you. You called out the post that recited the no BGC lie, saying that it was not true.

My post was quoting your post that said repeating the lie does not help our cause.

UPCOMING EVENTS

The Lead Farm PRS club match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, friendly staff!
    J&B is a great local shop with good folks running it. I was looking for a G45 a while ago and wanted the front serrations and no grip notch. I...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place for transfers!
    I've done plenty of transfers there, it's close to my office. The staff knows their stuff and always friendly. I've done at least 15 transfers...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
Top Bottom