JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A0371314-6024-434D-9B7B-F4C8F10BE10B.gif

Could you elaborate a little more?
For me, it comes down to experience, I know what I want/need, I know the reputation of what ever it is, and have generally handled it and even fired it, so I know if it is going to work for me or not! There have been a few supprise firearms, some were brand new and other were much hyped and under performing, but it's never been an issue!
Those that under whelmed, the FN P90, the Tavor and the Taurus CTG2, those that impressed were the Kel-tec SU-16 and the MAS!

So I guess I'll elaborate. Early last summer I got the itch to go back to a double stack 9mm, already having a G19, and a S&W M&P 2.0 compact (3.6"), I wanted something different and my brother in law convinced me I should be looking at Sigs. He had just recently bought one and was quite impressed. He's not really a gun enthusiast, but likes to get together and shoot, when we can.

Around the same time, I found a couple of interesting articles about the Sig M11-A1 and it's use with specialized military groups, so
I was intrigued. Did my due diligence and began beating the bushes for the best deal I could find on a NIB M11.

The best price I could negotiate was $725.00 for a new Old stock unit that was some 5 or 6 years old but unfired. So I snapped it up. When it arrived, I was impressed by the fit, finish and quality. The smoothness of the action and the size/weight not dissimilar to the G19.

When I finally got it out to the range and shot that first group as pictured, I was impressed. It shot better then the S&W M&P 2.0 compact I shot it against. Filled my hands better and much easier to control recoil. Just a natural fit. So impressed was I, that it became my daily carry.

I've since invested in CTC laser grips and a Sig RX caliber conversion kit (in 9mm) with an additional threaded barrel. And about a dozen magazines as well. Here it is all decked out in its addon's.

0C731E27-60D2-413D-85E0-858391815B14.jpeg

Did it meet my expectations, yup, sure did. So much so, I got a P220 SAS SAO, just so it's not lonely...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top