JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello people,

I've decided to venture into my own firearms related business endeavor here in the Canyon. Let me know what your needs are and I'll see if I can help as I get this up and running.

Thanks!

TBSD

Hello people,

I've decided to venture into my own firearms related business endeavor here in the Canyon. Let me know what your needs are and I'll see if I can help as I get this up and running.

Thanks!

TBSD
Congratulations! Wishing you success with your new business.
I grew up fishing the Satiam while living in Mill City till the age of 13.

Congratulations! Wishing you success with your new business.
I grew up fishing the Satiam while living in Mill City till the age of 13.

Thank you! I grew up in Oregon and then made a career in the military. I came home and worked for the 'man' for a while and now I'm on my own doing my own thing. I have a few hunting and fishing spots along the Santiam myself.

Welcome to the forum! I'm in the same area as well. Are you going to have a store front? I've been very active in buying lately and always looking for a local business to support without going into Snailem for the box stores. Looking foreword to meeting you. P.S. any leads on a Ruger Charger?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top