JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been waiting for a couple of weeks to get FFL sent to sender of a receiver I bought. Have been using SWWSURPLUS but since they moved they don't seen to be able to get it sent. I just called and asked and got hung up on.? Who in the Vancouver area is doing $20 dollar transfers. I am tired of waiting.

On the contrary my I interject please.
SW surplus has served me well...not well really but great!

I have been waiting for a couple of weeks to get FFL sent to sender of a receiver I bought. Have been using SWWSURPLUS but since they moved they don't seen to be able to get it sent. I just called and asked and got hung up on.? Who in the Vancouver area is doing $20 dollar transfers. I am tired of waiting.

First... I will second the above about SW WA Surplus. Those guys have always been GREAT w/ transfers. I saw on their website a short while ago they were having to get new licenses because of their move. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, and I'm not going to defend them if they hung up on you, but I wouldn't hesitate to refer someone to them based on my experiences.

Second... +1 for NW Custom Firearms. He would definitely be my first second choice.

Third... If your transferring a receiver why would you do that in WA and pay tax? Handgun, of course. Long gun, never. Just sayin...;)

I still will use SWWSURPLUS once they get their new FFL issued. I just took it wrong after being put on hold 4 minutes then getting disconnected. They have been getting a run around from the BATF since the move to their new location. The receiver was bought from out of state from a Gunbroker auction. It is the part that has a serial # on it.

Sw wa surplus is my #1 waiting in ffl though been using tropics pawn $21 for a transfer. Amd they will put more then one on a transfer form for no extra cost. So say you order a rifle, a shotgun, and a couple lower receivers. For $21

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top