JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there, moved up to this neck of the woods last summer for work. Into lots of guns and related stuff; mostly into Smith revolvers and anything WWII. Started messing around with bullet casting and have really enjoyed that. Adds a lot of versatility to my reloading for sure.

Been collecting S&Ws for a few years now, nothing really cool, just a tasteful cross section of classics and a couple modern pieces as well.

As for my WWII items I'm actually a reenactor so really anything American from that time period is right up my alley. Only have a few things but did finally buy my 1919a4 that I've always wanted last year.

Thanks for an awesome looking forum and glad to be part of it!
-Jesse

From Virgina city outside of Reno most recently, originally from a small town called Lincoln in California. About an hour NE from Sacramento.

You into Thompsons? I bought a basically new West Hurley built M1 a couple years back. Thing is sweet, even if it's a bear to charge.
-Jesse

I inherited a full auto M1A1 Thompson, so I can honestly say yes I am.
I just bought a 100 rd drum for it, and I had to send it to the "Drum Doctor" down in Dallas, OR. to get it tuned up. Now I can waste a 100 rds at a time instead of only 50.

Damn lucky! Keep telling myself I'll save up the money for class3 toys but by the time I get my 20k saved they'll be up to 30k! Oh well, still have fun with my boring ol semis.
-Jesse

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads