JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is an idea how to combat it..

Don't use fakebook. I don't.

Arguing about Facebook policies and still using it is like saying how much you don't like your cell phone carriers TOS but you stay with them anyway.

/rant

Last Edited:
What's Facebook ?? ;)

It's another internet fad.

People will get tired of it, especially when FB runs out of ways to make it interesting to them.

Eventually people will get tired of fake news and their friends/relatives posting "share this if..." and click bait and funny cat/dog videos so on. Most people already ignore most of the advertising.

Some new thing will come along and the people who look to FB for something to keep their minds off their dull lives will flock to that new thing. Most of the next gen don't go to FB - they go to twitter or instagram or other fad.

Its like CB radio was in the 70s.

I like Facebook for local info, and keeping in contact with some of the folks deom my old .mil days. It has been nice for the fire here in The Gorge, as most agencies updated the fire and evacuation info very regularly. As well as some of the local groups. As for advertisment, what is that.

There's a very simple thing to keep in mind, in order to use Facebook - you need to belong to Facebook, and by "belong," I mean in the worst sense.
"When you are given something for free by these people it doesn't mean you're their customer... it means you're their product."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top