JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided to buy a new monocular for this season. Ended up picking a Vortex. Well.... on day 3, my malinois/lab pup decided it would make a great chew toy, and completely destroyed it. I called vortex and told them what happened, hoping they could repair it on my dime. To my surprise they covered the complete repair, and I only had to pay to ship it to them. I was completely shocked. I will be a Vortex customer for life now.
It's refreshing to see companies that still care 100% for their customers.

I was trying on the sunshade on one of my Vortex scopes and when i unscrewed it the lens actually unscrewed. It must have let the gas out because the scope fogged up inside and was unusable out elk hunting. I got their form online and mailed it off to them. They sent me back a new scope in less than a week. Great warranty in my opinion:D

I bought a Strikefire II for my last AR build. I noticed my BUIS were way off to the right while 1/3 co-witnessing. It appeared the cantilever mount was off a little bit. I called them, and a new mount was in my mailbox a few days later. Great service!

I have seen pictures of two mangled chucks of a spotting scope left over from a house fire. Next to it was a brand new scope direct from Vortex.
Several other well known companies have ahd to step up there game a bit since Vortex actually means what they say when they have a lifetime warranty.
Also, in case you didn't know. That warranty is on the item not the original purchaser. Many others only have a no fault to the original owner! Vortex will either fix it, repair it, or replace it, or upgrade it if its old enough to whatever is new.
I have Bino's and a few other things. Going to get a Spotter from them shortly. Look through their glass, compare it to those 4K brands like Swaro, Ziess, Lieca, etc... It's amazing just how good they are. Is there a difference, yes and you do start to notice it at higher magnifications, But the differences are fairly small and when it costs half or even a third, they are hard to beat!

I also had a great customer service experience with Vortex. Bought a used viper pst off nwfa. It had some debris inside it on the glass, very distracting. Sent it to them and no questions asked fixed it and sent it right back. Will buy their products for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top