JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked mine up yesterday. Been testing fitting mags.

PNWguy,
Which case and sling did you end up with?

This one from Amazon for under $25. Very happy with it at that price point. I can fit two 33-round Glock mags in each mag pouch and it is surprisingly good quality.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013YR95NI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71xJ42eGgmL._SL1170_.jpg

For the sling, I'm using a great single-point sling I found on Midway and was on my Bushmaster. Midway doesn't sell them anymore, but I just ordered their version of it for $10 in coyote tan...

MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Rifle Sling Bungee Black - MPN: 435607

376886.jpg

I've got that same reflex site on my camp carbine Marlin I built, but in FDE. And on it's replacement; an AR in .450 Bushmaster. Love it and was thinking of adding one to my Extar...

Uqo4g3pzS7ZtN2ESjpKjiIdz7ga3IJDWOGZg-uJa12cpX92IB.jpg

Thanks PNW guy.
Received the sling and case. Both work well and didn't break the bank.

On another subject, I have been looking for a folding charge handle and Extar is out of stock, and it wouldn't surprise me if it will be awhile given I suspect they are heads-down tail-up building pistols to meet demand.

In my searching around I found some in stock at New Frontier Armory.
EXTAR Folding Charge Handle - New Frontier Armory, LLC

I emailed them inquiring about the item and received the following reply.
"We do have an Extar Folding Charging Handle in stock, linked below; however, we do not make the EP9 model and cannot verify the compatibility of the two."

I vaguely remember some discussion about the two companies on this forum awhile back.

Has anybody had success obtaining a folding charge handle for the EP9?

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top