JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
End of the week: Fox’s O’Reilly thinks Holder will have to resign

It has been a tough week for Attorney General Eric Holder, despite an attempted defense by Democrat spinmeister Lanny Davis, and it was wrapping up Friday morning with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly predicting Holder will have to resign, and Sen. Charles Grassley saying he will ask for the resignation of whomever “signed off’ on Operation Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

Resign? Several people resign? If I did that I'd get life in prison. If the investigators let this go with resignations, they are just as incompetent as the administration.

Where exactly is the "evidence" the thread speaks of? I highly doubt any person holding public office masterminded anything. They all work for specific special interests. They are the ones that mastermind things.

Yeah right pp.
An "investigation"-slash-"sting operation" by the justice department, involving multiple gun, drug and general law enforcement agencies of the U.S. is organized. Said investigation involves illegal trafficking of guns into another country, and jeopardizes the lives of it's citizens, and the very government of said country.

And you don't believe the state department was involved?

The very same state dept that is headed up by a sec of state that is a leading advocate for the AWB and CIFTA.

What dream world are you residing in?

Yeah right pp.
An "investigation"-slash-"sting operation" by the justice department, involving multiple gun, drug and general law enforcement agencies of the U.S. is organized. Said investigation involves illegal trafficking of guns into another country, and jeopardizes the lives of it's citizens, and the very government of said country.

The very same state dept that is headed up by a sec of state that is a leading advocate for the AWB and CIFTA.

Actually, if you have any true knowledge of how such agencies work, it would not take much at all to make something like this happen. Since it all seems to have been done via a few intimidating phone calls and a couple in shop visits by a few agents. These agencies are so mad with power they feel they are above the law and above oversight.

But, as I said, I would love to see some proof. All this story says is "someone told me." Do you consider that proof of anything?

Actually, if you have any true knowledge of how such agencies work, it would not take much at all to make something like this happen. Since it all seems to have been done via a few intimidating phone calls and a couple in shop visits by a few agents. These agencies are so mad with power they feel they are above the law and above oversight.

But, as I said, I would love to see some proof. All this story says is "someone told me." Do you consider that proof of anything?

As the great CBS anchor man Dan Rather once said "it isn't about the truth, it's about how serious the charge is" (paraphrased of course). The left is agenda driven and cares nothing about the truth. The ends justifie the means.

It will be interesting if Holder gets thrown out. He was part of the Janet Reno bunch that killed over 80 American men, women and childeren at Waco. They assualted them first with the BATF and then murdered them with the military. It was all over guns, they killed them over guns. Looks like Holder has killed over 200 Mexicans with his gun deals that he does so I guess he is now good with guns huh?

Yeah right pp.

The Sec of State would have to sign off before arming (including .50 cal machine guns) foreign groups in their war against that government or ours, it's an act of war.

Also Janet Napolitano at Homeland Security who is supposed to protect us from terrorists not arm them. BTW she just happens to be ex Governor of Arizona.

If an operation like this goes bad and the higher ups didn't sign off then people get fired. Do you see anyone other than whistleblowers being fired?

The US government arming terrorists who then use those weapons to murder innocent civilians, government workers and members of the media. Isn't that exactly the kind of story that the NY Times used to live for?

Edited to add: I just saw Issa and Sharyl Attkinson on Face The Nation. As you're watching remember that this is probably the first time that most CBS news watchers have heard of F&F. <broken link removed>

The Sec of State would have to sign off before arming (including .50 cal machine guns) foreign groups in their war against that government or ours, it's an act of war.

Also Janet Napolitano at Homeland Security who is supposed to protect us from terrorists not arm them. BTW she just happens to be ex Governor of Arizona.

If an operation like this goes bad and the higher ups didn't sign off then people get fired. Do you see anyone other than whistleblowers being fired?

The US government arming terrorists who then use those weapons to murder innocent civilians, government workers and members of the media.

Are you actually serious with this statement? Do you really believe that the government is going to follow the laws when doing something illegal?

BTW, ever hear of Oliver North.......

With all the thread deletions of late I am surprised this one is still up. There is some serious inconsistency in the application of the "no politics" rule.

Interesting that so many people here think that Hillary Clinton was working for the G. W. Bush administration!
After all, that's when the Gunwalker/Gunrunner scandal started:
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top