JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, never fired. Was mounted on my rifle but I decided to go a different route. In the box with paperwork, $400.

Portland area

F1F77879-EA55-48EB-A05C-F7830D7C1CB7_zpsau17amwu.jpg 66BA808F-266B-47FC-B843-E4D9AFB221A5_zpszkupoqnp.jpg

You ever in the Forest Grove/Gales Creek area. I have 400 cash if you are ever my way. Id be willing to drive out to you if you could knock $50 off, since Id have to put off some jobs to get out there, or sen done of my employees,... I'm in Gales Creek, but could meet you a third of the way in Forest Grove.

Or if you see anything you like, maybe trade?
<broken link removed>
www.integrityimplements.com
Thanks, Jay

Wow, great looking stuff...I'm not really looking for anything (have several Benchmades-sorry), but I could figure out a place more convenient place to meet. Working Tues/weds/Thursday, but off on Friday and the weekend, if that helps any.
I looked at your site on my phone, so when I get home I'll look closer on my home computer. Scott

No problem, I own integrity implements and noble arms, so I have some flexibility with trae, I also have a small machine shop if you need any work done to anything. Keep in touch.

What do you have in the way of 13" free float keymod type front hand guards? I put a Troy alpha rail with an integrated front site on my gun, thinking I'd put the EOTech on it, but I decided to put an actual scope on it, and I no longer need the rail. I'm thinking for something light and without the sight. I could do a trade and some cash for the sight. Just a thought. Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top