JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to shot guns and was wondering if anyone has an experience with this gun. Its the New England Pardner Pump 12g model#NP1-2SB. I can get it at Bi-Mart for $175. I've shot my friends Rem 870 express and liked it but don't want to spend more than 2 bills. Will this gun do for just the occasional clays on the weekend? Anyone know of any problems with this gun? Thanks.

I think you may be looking at the NP1-228, the 28" wood version of the Pardner. I have a Pardner Protector that has been very reliable (all black version with shorter barrel - 18.5"). The edges were pretty rough and the finish is not Remington-grade, but for a home protection shotty it is great. Everything but the barrels are swappable w/the 870. About 500 rounds to date w/ no issues. But I have no experience w/the 28" version, or whether or not it is a good trap/skeet gun.

So I found a bunch of reviews on it and everyone seems to love them. The people who bash them can only say they're bad because they are imported from China. I got the 28" barrel all synthetic for $179 at Bi-mart. Doesn't have the best finish but it feels just a smooth as my friends broken in 870. Haven't shot it yet, just got it a couple hours ago :) I'm very pleased with it so far. Can't wait to take it out to shoot! Is there any laws her in oregon against removing the magazine plug if I'm not hunting migratory birds?

Got out yesterday and boy what a surprise! I love this gun! It had zero problems and after shooting my friends 870 I can say it seems to have less recoil. The gun was also very smooth! I am very happy with this gun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top