JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The new CRKT Shrill

YiVUbdGfqOa0zEL4hQSAqLWNf73kaOAKtfriIOCjJi_7aciOTOWoMm-hFvEhdNAu35pUjPlA8KVg-MQl1suh5Iv2=s853-no.jpg
So far I've had it a whole couple hours. Edge is OK, just needs a little honing. I've not had anything with fiberglass grips before, and they're kinda hairy. The only real complaint I have, and I knew this going in, is the leather boot sheath. With it's intent as a boot knife, it fits the bill. The clip is nice and strong; the leather nice. However, I'm going for a horizontal waistband carry. I'll be either making, or have made, a kydex sheath for this purpose. Balance is nice, and just behind the upper grip screw. It feels great in my off-hand, and even better in my strong hand.

as per CRKT:

Dimensions
Open Overall Length: 8.688 inches
Weight: 4.3 ounces

Blade
Length: 4.769 inches
Thickness: 0.152 inches
Material: 8Cr13Mov
Blade-HRC: 58-60
Finish: Titanium Nitride
Grind: Hollow
Style: Spear Point
Edge: Dual Plain

Handle
Material: Polished Resin Infused Fiber

Carry
Carry System: Leather Sheath
Weight: 2.2 ounces

The new CRKT Shrill

View attachment 303619
So far I've had it a whole couple hours. Edge is OK, just needs a little honing. I've not had anything with fiberglass grips before, and they're kinda hairy. The only real complaint I have, and I knew this going in, is the leather boot sheath. With it's intent as a boot knife, it fits the bill. The clip is nice and strong; the leather nice. However, I'm going for a horizontal waistband carry. I'll be either making, or have made, a kydex sheath for this purpose. Balance is nice, and just behind the upper grip screw. It feels great in my off-hand, and even better in my strong hand.

as per CRKT:

Dimensions
Open Overall Length: 8.688 inches
Weight: 4.3 ounces

Blade
Length: 4.769 inches
Thickness: 0.152 inches
Material: 8Cr13Mov
Blade-HRC: 58-60
Finish: Titanium Nitride
Grind: Hollow
Style: Spear Point
Edge: Dual Plain

Handle
Material: Polished Resin Infused Fiber

Carry
Carry System: Leather Sheath
Weight: 2.2 ounces
I've been looking for just such a knife. CRKT is great quality; been carrying a M16-14ZSF for a long time and it's super durable. Where and how much, if I may ask?

Is that sharp on both edges?

"It is illegal in Oregon to conceal carry, on your person, a dirk, dagger, or stabbing knife, a butterfly knife, gravity knife, or any knife with a blade that projects or swings into position by force of a spring or by centrifugal force."

From the picture it looks like a dirk or dagger to me - note IANAL.
dirk: "a type of dagger (= small pointed knife) used as a weapon in Scotland in the past"
dagger: "a short, pointed knife that is sharp on both sides, used esp. in the past as a weapon"

You can own, sell, enjoy. Just don't get caught in public with one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top