JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea I know but I got them in the background while I surf the internet. They all come off as people who have never held a firearm in their entire lives. I don't like the word "assault rifle" it sounds much worse than it actually is. I've never been one to call my firearm a gun, I either call it a firearm, or a bullet propulsion device.

edit: What really grates my ears is hearing them constantly call them assault rifles. Congress has already dictated what classified as an assault rifle, selector switch for full-automatic fire (or 3 round burst), grenade launchers and bayonet mounts. When I first joined this forum I made the mistake, I regret it now, of referring to some of my favorite firearms that I'd like to own, as assault rifles. Someone on here corrected me and I've never made the same mistake again, they are NOT assault rifle's, the proper term for them is "semi-automatic sporting rifles". I wish people would use that term more often, it's not only the correct term, but it doesn't make these rifle's sound like the same weapons issued to the military for civilians.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top