JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_2521.jpg

Oh my....I watched a few vids today on this gem :cool:

Personally I think the CZ P10 is ugly and its a shame they got rid of the slide riding inside of the frame setup that makes CZ so iconic. I also think it's bad timing for CZ to be entering the polymer striker fired market when there's already so many other options available out there.

Personally I think the CZ P10 is ugly and its a shame they got rid of the slide riding inside of the frame setup that makes CZ so iconic. I also think it's bad timing for CZ to be entering the polymer striker fired market when there's already so many other options available out there.
There was once a big Glock pie.
It is now being carved up with Walther, HK and now CZ refining the polymer frame concept with some nice offerings.

There was once a big Glock pie.
It is now being carved up with Walther, HK and now CZ refining the polymer frame concept with some nice offerings.

You could also add Sig, S&W, Springfield ,Ruger are eating Glock pie as well. :)

And CZs p-07 & p-09 are great poly pistols and well proven. The P-10 should be sweet. CZ has a great reputation for accuracy and reliability.