JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was going to get a 527 in 223. But now!

The 223 in the 600 line feeds from AR mags. The 7.62 feeds from bren mags. One is in a funky survival chassis that has a level of goofyness to it I can appreciate.

1637009884626.png

Besides the wooden bolt knob, the lux model is more towards my liking. Iron sights, wood stock, threaded barrel.

1637010000335.png

Those look very appealing. The easy-ish barrel swap is super cool.

I really hope they make a .223 in 1/8 twist. EDIT - it is 1/7. Very nice. Take my money now.

2nd EDIT - looks like they won't have any option in 6.5 Grendel. Kind of a bummer.

Last Edited:
As much as I am a CZ rifle fan, I do not think I will jump on the wagon for the 600 just yet. At least not until i see how the barrel swap works.

Looks like high $600s to in the $800 range, depending on model, caliber, and maybe how much markup sellers are trying to get. Here is a Lux in .223 with the wood stock.

Reminds me a bit of my 527 Carbine in .223, but crossed with the stock on my 453 Lux, and the addition of a threaded barrel. Seems like a nice combo to me, but I haven't seen or handled a 600 in person yet as they are so new.

I like these, although I could want them with a few added features:

a) Carbon fiber barrel
b) Scout scope mounting option
c) The Trail is only available in .223?

I have a 527 in 7.62x39 and I like it, but wish I could use a detachable mag with it and find a scout scope mount for it.

I like these, although I could want them with a few added features:

a) Carbon fiber barrel
b) Scout scope mounting option
c) The Trail is only available in .223?

I have a 527 in 7.62x39 and I like it, but wish I could use a detachable mag with it and find a scout scope mount for it.
The trail one is also in 7.62.

I like the idea of the trail one minus the stock. I hate collapsible wire stocks. They are not comfortable at all.

Last Edited:
Have the 527 in 7.62x39 and when running subsonic brown bear or PPU ammo through it with a DA Wolfman, it is exceptionally quiet, borderline hollywood quiet. Accuracy, even with the cheap ammo is stellar.

CZ usually starts a new product with limited options and then expands based on market adoption. If these 600's take off, I expect we will see more calibers and configurations in 2023.

The trail one is also in 7.62.

I like the idea of the Tara up one minus the stock. I hate collapsible wire stocks. They are not comfortable at all.
I agree about the buttstock, wish they offered it with a tube stock or the ability to add a tube stock. That said, I could maybe live with it. We'll see what shakes out.

The article inferred it was only available in .223, but the CZ website says .223 and 7.62x39. Would also like it in .308/7.62x51

Cross post to my first impressions after bringing the 600 Lux home yesterday.