JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever want something but can't have it?
82808ef8d545d488fba2814918df594e6996c105.jpg
Searching "the google" and found this above...

Cool new CZ 455 Thumbhole Stainless but seems it is only available in the EU?

C,MON CZ bring it over to this side of the pond please. ;)

Any CZ dealers out there? Please contact your CZ distributor and register a complaint if they will not sell you one of these so you can then sell it to me.

CZ-USA is at the mercy of CZ Europe. CZ-USA can order it but it does not mean they will get it = sucks.

Not likely we will see another SS 455 with the 457 introduction. I just HOPE we see a 457SS model.

Maybe this will all change when the new CZ-USA factory is finished?

View attachment 653519

Any CZ dealers out there? Please contact your CZ distributor and register a complaint if they will not sell you one of these so you can then sell it to me.

That is just TOO "sweet" looking to not be available here in the USA! I'd have one on order in a heartbeat, if I could. I currently have a CZ 455 FS and have found that the accuracy from that rifle is way more than I ever had hoped for:

kUsGKdDl.jpg
nfDTTL4l.jpg
irwXu3ql.jpg

These are groups from three different Lot #'s of Norma TAC-22 out of this rifle:

HqP49MEl.jpg

I pillar bedded the action and installed a "YO-Dave" trigger kit. Didn't care much for the "strap-steel" trigger guard so I replaced that with a DIP version. Looks a little bit better. :)

Tried looking on Gunbroker, just to see if maybe, they would have one of those stainless steel thumbhole versions. No such luck.

Sent 'em an email to see if I could order 1 or 6. :)

Last Edited:
View attachment 653519

Well Robert,

I sent an email to CZ-USA and received a response. I wanted to order 6 of those rifles, shipped here ASAP. You are spot-on with them NOT wanting to export those to the USA. To me, that's almost unbelievable that they would deny their company sales to the most prolific firearms owning country in the world. :(

Well Robert,

I sent an email to CZ-USA and received a response. I wanted to order 6 of those rifles, shipped here ASAP. You are spot-on with them NOT wanting to export those to the USA. To me, that's almost unbelievable that they would deny their company sales to the most prolific firearms owning country in the world. :(
Thanks for contacting them and trying. Maybe it did not sell well in the EU? It is a pretty expensive rim fire.

Maybe I should make friends with some one "over there" and try and score a used one and then ship it over? Wonder what the import restrictions are with doing that?

The CZ 455 varmint/target thumbhole, is that the version where you can change out the barrel from .22 to .17?

I got a HUGE pile of .22 ammo, but, I kinda would rather get this in .17. so I would want both barrels. Probably the .22 first.

The CZ 455 varmint thumbhole looks almost as good as that EU version that can't be had here so I am thinking of finding one of those, maybe on gun broker?

Gunbroker CZ Varmint thumbhole search

Looks like the 455 did come in stainless but not with the varmint/target heavy barrel and not with the thumbhole stock.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top