JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look what followed me home today! It even came with a test target.

IMG_0085_small.jpg

Here be the bolt

IMG_0087_small.jpg

Sight picture is pretty good. Typical open sights with a nice hooded front sight post.

IMG_0089_small.jpg IMG_0091_small.jpg

Rear sight is super spiffy cool with ranges from 25m to 200m.
IMG_0093_small.jpg

delishous chamber

IMG_0095_small.jpg

Bolt disassembled, check out those lovely dual extractors!

IMG_0099_small.jpg IMG_0096_small.jpg

Finally, the range report! Very nice, lotsa headshots! >:) Also, the magazines feed .22 short reliably which is p cool.

IMG_0103_small.jpg

I have one of these & it's probably one of the last guns I'd ever part with. They're just great.

I also have a few of the 10-round magazines (like in your picture) and strangely enough, I prefer using the 5-rounders. They don't stick out as far & rate of fire with these is so slow anyway that I don't think taking a break to reload magazines matters too much.

Yeah I would prefer the 5 round mags too as they do not stick out, but the gun store in Tigard only had the 10 round ones. Great price though, $15/ea. They do not stick out much, so the only difference is looks really.

$379

One thing I really like about it is that it is nice and big and very solid. Rather overbuilt for .22lr actually, but it feels like a REAL RIFLE not a toy, you know?

I've got 3.

Scout.
American.
Lux.
Bunch of extra 5rd and 10rd mags.
It's my favorite rifle to shoot, for fun. Hits everything I shoot at. Can't miss.