JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look what followed me home today! It even came with a test target.

IMG_0085_small.jpg

Here be the bolt

IMG_0087_small.jpg

Sight picture is pretty good. Typical open sights with a nice hooded front sight post.

IMG_0089_small.jpg IMG_0091_small.jpg

Rear sight is super spiffy cool with ranges from 25m to 200m.
IMG_0093_small.jpg

delishous chamber

IMG_0095_small.jpg

Bolt disassembled, check out those lovely dual extractors!

IMG_0099_small.jpg IMG_0096_small.jpg

Finally, the range report! Very nice, lotsa headshots! >:) Also, the magazines feed .22 short reliably which is p cool.

IMG_0103_small.jpg

I have one of these & it's probably one of the last guns I'd ever part with. They're just great.

I also have a few of the 10-round magazines (like in your picture) and strangely enough, I prefer using the 5-rounders. They don't stick out as far & rate of fire with these is so slow anyway that I don't think taking a break to reload magazines matters too much.

Yeah I would prefer the 5 round mags too as they do not stick out, but the gun store in Tigard only had the 10 round ones. Great price though, $15/ea. They do not stick out much, so the only difference is looks really.

$379

One thing I really like about it is that it is nice and big and very solid. Rather overbuilt for .22lr actually, but it feels like a REAL RIFLE not a toy, you know?

I've got 3.

Scout.
American.
Lux.
Bunch of extra 5rd and 10rd mags.
It's my favorite rifle to shoot, for fun. Hits everything I shoot at. Can't miss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top