JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Happy December!

I have four firearms donated for an annual Christmas giving campaign my shop runs, three are Gen3 Glock pistols that stand out from the crowd and a fourth AR rifle will be completed next week. These three pistols are all listed individually under my supporting vendor section, I would greatly appreciate any assistance in getting these connected with buyers as soon as possible to ensure commitments for assistance are met and are accurate. Buyer gets to pick a free holster from any in stock and any accessories added will be at cost.

Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!

Number 1 - Christmas Guns - All for a Good Cause - Firearm #1
20191204_010842793_iOS.jpg

Number 2 - Christmas Guns - All for a Good Cause - Firearm #2
20191204_021424709_iOS.jpg

Number 3 - Christmas Guns - All for a Good Cause - Firearm #3
Inked20190523_225806492_iOS_LI.jpg

Interested in finishing one like this on your own? I have several complete Glock lowers and a few stripped lowers that are also part of this campaign to consider for less than the cost of the parts and then cool paint and fees.

Take a look! Christmas Guns - All for a Good Cause - Glock Frames

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Time is running short for me to make a commitment in helping with the proceeds from these pistols. Need to have a buyer by Monday afternoon (12/16) to give the thumbs up, please note I also cut the price on each one to make it easier and/or more tempting to take one or all of them home.

Thank you for the many looks and the two guys that picked up the stripped frames, because of you $100 has gone toward making the season a bit brighter for a local family. I appreciate the opportunity to have had you stop in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.