JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Our AMEX card # was used to try and make two $700 and one $500 purchase online at Wal*Mart. com. They stopped them automatically and called us. We confirmed that we didn't make the purchase so they sent us new cards. Next month I got a charge from an online fax service that I'd never heard of and on the old, no longer functional card #. Called AMEX and the woman there tired to tell me I had to have made the charge otherwise they wouldn't have had my number. Told her to check our file. Then it was "Oh, we'll remove it and blockit.
We've had the new card for some 4 to 5 months now and it has the chip in it. All the Wal*Marts we've been in have the new readers too. That's her in WA, OR and AZ.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Last Edited:
These new digital readers will be very important when they get rid of cash. Won't be long before every purchase will be done on a card and the freedom of cash is no longer yours.

These new digital readers will be very important when they get rid of cash. Won't be long before every purchase will be done on a card and the freedom of cash is no longer yours.
Well by the time all of this comes to fruition if I am still alive I'll be trading for stuff I need or working for it in a stronghold. I got skills and I can stand watches.

Wife's new card has the chip.

Oh no!!! The mark of the beast!!! A card with a chip in it.. Oh noooooo!!! Doom and gloooooom.

Seriously though. :)

I was victim of bank card fraud about 15 years ago. It SUCKED!!! took months to resolve. This was Washington Mutual bank at the time.
Never did find out exactly how they made a fake card but they drained my savings account and over drafted my ATM card within hours.

Every since then I get a new bank card quarterly. I use a separate bank for savings as well.
There is no bank card for the savings account.
I have to go into the bank in person to withdrawal or transfer cash.

I set my alert limit on checking to $50. Anything over that amount charged to my card they send me a text.
With a new account number on the card every 4 months old card numbers floating around at retailers expire fairly quickly.

This may seem excessive but once you've been ripped off and your own bank treats you like a criminal you'll understand.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top