JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
New old stock. I bought this about a decade ago. I've never put a drop of fuel in it. Gas tank is bone dry having never been filled. It's never been turned on, obviously. It's been stored covered under plastic in my garage. Cord is still coiled and zip tied as it was when new.

Mine is the non-wheeled version but I can include a dolly it sits on if you need it. Manual was stored separately and got wet but manual is still serviceable.

Retail value for these is about $600 +tax or shipping etc.

Only reason I'm interested in trading is to beat the July 1 deadline making it a real PITA to sell/buy/trade guns.

Trade for like priced firearms or gun/ammo/mag packages. ARs, AKs, Glock, Sig, HK, Walther, Springfield, SW, FN, 1911, Browning, shotguns. C&R guns, old war guns, etc. Or?

No Taurus, Charter, or bottom end guns.

Ideally greater Tacoma area, but flexible.

Resized_20190606_164056.jpeg Resized_20190606_164108.jpeg Resized_20190606_164124.jpeg Resized_20190606_164139.jpeg Resized_20190606_164154.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top