JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wanted to let everyone know about our new Content Management System (CMS) front end, and see what your thoughts were. We're keeping the default color and style for the forum, CMS, and elsewhere until we get everything they way we want it. Eventually we're going to customize the entire site, but that's still a ways off.

You can check it out from here by clicking the NorthwestFirearms.com graphic at the top of this page or going to http://www.northwestfirearms.com.

Eventually we'll probably adjust it back to 150-250 just so people don't get too lazy about emptying old emails. I'm also in the process of thinking of some added perks to those who choose to donate to the site.

LEt me know where to send some $$$ this site is worth it Im sure it going to grow inot a great place. If I had any computer knowledge I would have tried this myself Thanks alot Joey

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top