Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New CMS Front End

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Just wanted to let everyone know about our new Content Management System (CMS) front end, and see what your thoughts were. We're keeping the default color and style for the forum, CMS, and elsewhere until we get everything they way we want it. Eventually we're going to customize the entire site, but that's still a ways off.

You can check it out from here by clicking the NorthwestFirearms.com graphic at the top of this page or going to http://www.northwestfirearms.com.

2. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Dig it.........

3. friskydingo

friskydingo Oregon, NorCal, and Panama. Yes. All three New Member

just noticed, my inbox can hold 500 IM's??!?!?!

im a paying member on rfc and i only get 50.....

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

We're still tweaking things ;)

5. friskydingo

well feel free to leave that part yo

6. Joe Link

Eventually we'll probably adjust it back to 150-250 just so people don't get too lazy about emptying old emails. I'm also in the process of thinking of some added perks to those who choose to donate to the site.

7. friskydingo

wise idea as always joey.....

like i said. i will be first on the wagon to donate moneys. NWF needs to live!!!!

8. Joe Link

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

9. Hotwheelz

Hotwheelz Pierce County Member

LEt me know where to send some $$$ this site is worth it Im sure it going to grow inot a great place. If I had any computer knowledge I would have tried this myself Thanks alot Joey