JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something about the name seems really familiar, and i don't mean BreakFree CLP, but meh, i can't think.

Otherwise, i haven't heard/seen this before, appears to be a cleaner (rather than CLP) and still petroleum based (technically) but it seems to be extremely low toxicity and generally meets the DOD's reqs for that.

Something about the name seems really familiar, and i don't mean BreakFree CLP, but meh, i can't think.

Otherwise, i haven't heard/seen this before, appears to be a cleaner (rather than CLP) and still petroleum based (technically) but it seems to be extremely low toxicity and generally meets the DOD's reqs for that.

Yeah, their claims are interesting. I've been using CLP (With Shooter's Choice for nasty fouling) for so long, that I'm hesitant to try something else. Though if it cleans well, I might ponder it.

Usually a dedicated cleaner will out perform any combined product, it's physics (or something :D ) and to that end, i use MPr07.

This looks like a possible trial product, but i'd like to see the comparison stuff first (reading now)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top