JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
after a LONG LONG week at work get a text from my wife saying 'my mom wants to watch Jase, do u want to go out to dinner?'

Well, while getting ready to take the wife out to dinner she asks 'does this look good babe?' yes dear ofcourse:D. are u wearing jeans with that? yes. howbout you carry your pistol since you JUST got your CHL in the mail... 'well yeah... i was just gonna ask u to open the safe... '

!!$&--/@&$??! YOURE HOT!

tonight i took my wife to dinner. shes been so busy with nursing school and clinicals its about time she deserves to be treated for her hard work. as were getting ready, i mention her chl and ask if she wants to carry. IDK about you guys but it was such a turn on to get dressed and put my glock in my side at the same time shes putting her lc9s pro at 6 o'clock.

point is...

do any of you guys find it attractive when your wife is carrying?

I, for damn sure, do.:D

after a LONG LONG week at work get a text from my wife saying 'my mom wants to watch Jase, do u want to go out to dinner?'

Well, while getting ready to take the wife out to dinner she asks 'does this look good babe?' yes dear ofcourse:D. are u wearing jeans with that? yes. howbout you carry your pistol since you JUST got your CHL in the mail... 'well yeah... i was just gonna ask u to open the safe... '

!!$&--/@&$??! YOURE HOT!

tonight i took my wife to dinner. shes been so busy with nursing school and clinicals its about time she deserves to be treated for her hard work. as were getting ready, i mention her chl and ask if she wants to carry. IDK about you guys but it was such a turn on to get dressed and put my glock in my side at the same time shes putting her lc9s pro at 6 o'clock.

point is...
do any of you guys find it attractive when your wife is carrying?
I, for damn sure, do.:D

Yep........and to boot she knows how to use it well, attractive and got my six what else could I ask for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top