JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wal Mart is selling a new brand of Ammo that I have never seen before by the name of Tul Ammo, they have it in .380, 9MM, 45ACP, .40 and .223.
the 9MM is just under $10, .45 $15, .223 $5.

I fed a box of this to my 1911 without a problem. The ammo is steel cased, just so you know, but good enough for targets.

Federal can be harder to score at Walmart... but the ones around me usually always have WWB... its $32-ish for a box of 100

But I do live in a good area for cheap ammo... there's 5 Walmarts within 15-20 minutes of me... not to mention Surplus Ammo!! :D

Federal can be harder to score at Walmart... but the ones around me usually always have WWB... its $32-ish for a box of 100

But I do live in a good area for cheap ammo... there's 5 Walmarts within 15-20 minutes of me... not to mention Surplus Ammo!! :D

good price, but the drive REALLY negates the deal.

The prices on the tula ammo will slowly start to go down over the next few months. This was a product that is being brought into some of stores to test how it sells. Its selling fairly well so i'm sure Walmart will start to carry it nationwide and with that buying power the savings will be passed onto us. Also look for new calibers like .380,9x18,38/357, .308,30-06,762x54r and possibly some of the brass cases rifle ammo

The prices on the tula ammo will slowly start to go down over the next few months. This was a product that is being brought into some of stores to test how it sells. Its selling fairly well so i'm sure Walmart will start to carry it nationwide and with that buying power the savings will be passed onto us. Also look for new calibers like .380,9x18,38/357, .308,30-06,762x54r and possibly some of the brass cases rifle ammo

The .380 is already here:s0155: I wouldn't mind the 38 though!

I am not sure on the one in corntown but I know the on 82nd in Portland and the one in Woodburn do for sure. The one in Woodburn has the best ammo selection/quantities I've seen in a long time.

I was bummed to see the Federal 40 S&W go up $1 a box when they started selling this stuff.
Oh well....I have been shooting this stuff in my AR for over a year; now its time for my pistols I suppose.

i bought some of this tula ammo in 7.62x39 a couple of years ago through cabelas -- it is now being sold as "herter's" i wouldn't spend my money on it again--i'm shooting ammo in ak & sk-- the problems i had were endless ! up to this point-- anything i put in either one of these guns was just about flawless ! i went back to shooting the yugo brass w/cor. prime(3.50-4.50 bx of 15) . i carry a squirt bottle of amonia,and water with me , and just scrub things up a little . works perfect , and the brass is so easy to load in the large mags--

my thoughts,steven

good price, but the drive REALLY negates the deal.

But check it out if you get a chance. There are far too many surplus stores with way too many deals (even more so if your good at bartering). Surplus ammo and arms (aka the guns-n-shizzle) and Tactical Tailor both share a parking lot. Its a hard area not to pass up for a gun owner.

As much I'd rather give my money to the small local gunshops, I just can't resist a 100 round box of Remington JHP in .40 S&W for $33. They also have Remington FMJ for $70 for a box of 250, and Federal FMJ for $15 for 50.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top