JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I had to see this pistol for myself and I am impressed. There was a lot of thought that went into the design, usability and packaging to give you a huge value for your money.

The product manual is head and shoulders above any I have ever looked at. I have never bothered to pick up another manual before, I scoop them up like a dried dog turn and drop them in a file folder. This is full color and rather informative. Extras are covered in enough detail to make you want to use them.

Here is what you get:

Brand new pistol, two 20-round DS magazines, speed loader, backstrap, four interchangeable plates for slide mounted optics, three different size magazine releases, trigger lock, hi visibility front optic tubes, bore brush and jag, hardware, allen wrench, cocking lever, documentation, holster/paddle belt attachment, and hard case.

I have lots of Glocks and none came with all of this Christmas joy in the box. I am thinking long and hard about running with a Kanik, lots of torture test online to build comfort in this purchase.

SKU: HG3774G-N
COLOR: Tungsten
UPC: 787450382329
CALIBER: 9mm Luger
CAPACITY: 20+1 rds.
BARREL: 5.2"
OVERALL: 8.27"
HEIGHT: 6.2"
WIDTH: 1.37"
WEIGHT: 1.83 lbs. unloaded

What the factory wants you to know, but I may have mentioned above:
  • Comes with industry standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
  • Warren Tactical sights with red and green fiber optic front sight
  • Removeable Red Dot cover – Rear sight installed in cover to eliminate interference with certain Red Dot sights
  • Four Red Dot interface plates
  • Match grade barrel
  • Improved single action trigger with 3.5 – 4 lb. pull
  • Lightening cuts on slide to reduce muzzle rise
  • Forward slide serrations
  • Reversible ambidextrous cocking lever
  • Extended ergonomic slide stop
  • Adjustable length reversible magazine catch
  • Two extra sizes of magazine catch extension (addition to standard magazine catch)
  • Striker status indicator
  • MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
  • Tungsten grey cerakote over phosphate
  • AFC magazine coating
What does new Awesome cost? Not much today! $465 with background.
20170925_233754071_iOS.jpg
20170925_232432832_iOS.jpg
20170925_232458504_iOS.jpg
20170925_233025297_iOS.jpg
20170925_233536251_iOS.jpg
20170925_233554784_iOS.jpg
20170925_233621173_iOS.jpg
20170925_233401119_iOS.jpg
20170925_233409385_iOS.jpg
20170925_233420772_iOS.jpg
20170925_233450647_iOS.jpg

Lucky Sporting Goods
12867 NW Maplecrest Way
Banks, OR 97106
(503) 207-5561

Wow, that's a lot of gun for the scratch. Someone needs to scoop that baby up and give us a range report.

I love the arrows pointing forward....:)

Looks like a nice pistola. Especially with the ability to mount an optic. I have been wanting a Glock MOS, however this is more affordable....
Wish you were closer.

I love the arrows pointing forward....:)

Looks like a nice pistola. Especially with the ability to mount an optic. I have been wanting a Glock MOS, however this is more affordable....
Wish you were closer.
Stopping here is the most fun you will have on your way down Hwy 6 to Brown's Camp for some target practice or further on to Tillamook to wolf down ice cream. The prices are adjusted to make a trip a bit more pleasant.

If I was closer I'd seriously consider this...been wanting to try a canik for a while now and have been thinking of starting some uspsa and this would be perfect.

If ur a member at ARPC, give a holler & you can try a few of our "SF"'s out. Not the same as the "SFX" listed here, but would give you an idea on quality & similar ergo.

This gun is going on my future buy list, sorry cant buy this particular one, I'm in central wa.

Was going to get a RIA TAC Ultra FS HC - 9mm and cut it for a red dot.

The Canik TP9SFX I think is probably just as good, has higher capacity and is already cut for a red dot and is cheaper, whats not to like?

It will come down to what I think of it while it's in my hand, and the trigger.

What the heck, maybe I'll just have to buy both.

Too many cool guns, not enough $$.

GLWS

~

Lots of calls on this one, but just like the good folks of Craig's List no one shows up when they want to have you pinned down on the weekend.

Let me make this easier: I will pay the background if you come out to me or I can meet you at your FFL and you can pay them to accept it as a transfer within a reasonable distance of the Portland Metro and consideration of my time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.