JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought this comment was appropriate.....credit the commenter,

"Unfortunately many of the "scientific" opinions have been bought and paid for by those who expect to make billions from all the proposed regulations and taxes that could be imposed if they could convince gullible citizens to actually believe their alarmist climate scam."

Thought this comment was appropriate.....credit the commenter,

"Unfortunately many of the "scientific" opinions have been bought and paid for by those who expect to make billions from all the proposed regulations and taxes that could be imposed if they could convince gullible citizens to actually believe their alarmist climate scam."

Just don't mess with my meat !!!!
Thats boston tea party time :D

Maybe this'll work...........:s0092:

In the future, America will harness cow farts to curb pollution and power the grid. What? It sounds like a joke, but it's actually a real promise. By 2020, dairy industry emissions will be reduced by 25%, largely by persuading dairy farmers to capture methane gas, U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced at the Copenhagen climate change summit this week. Farmers will be able to buy anaerobic digesters that convert cow, errr, emissions into electricity.
U.S. to Capture Cow Farts to Save the Planet - DailyFinance

Last edited by a moderator:
@ home depot today.
Spoke with a solar huckster selling solar for "free".
If I qualify, they will install solar panels on my roof for next to free.
Panels feed an inverter, what I don't use backfeeds the grid.
Green, green, green!

Rick, I hope you told him that you would by 2 sets, One for the Front Roof, the other for the Back Roof...

just to see if he had the smarts to figure it out...

most of them greenies remind me about the guy who was going to fly to the Sun, he was told it was ~really~ hot, but he answered, "Oh, I already figured that out, I am going at night time"....

philip

@ home depot today.
Spoke with a solar huckster selling solar for "free".
If I qualify, they will install solar panels on my roof for next to free.
Panels feed an inverter, what I don't use backfeeds the grid.
Green, green, green!

What they probably didn't tell you was they take any profits from that back feed. For as long as the panel functions.

I find it hard to believe some people still believe in man-made global warming. From now on, let them be known as "the great global warming hoax deniers". It suits them well.

BTW, would spontaneously combusting climate scientists contribute to global cooling? I wonder...

Maybe this'll work...........:s0092:

In the future, America will harness cow farts to curb pollution and power the grid. What? It sounds like a joke, but it's actually a real promise. By 2020, dairy industry emissions will be reduced by 25%, largely by persuading dairy farmers to capture methane gas, U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced at the Copenhagen climate change summit this week. Farmers will be able to buy anaerobic digesters that convert cow, errr, emissions into electricity.
U.S. to Capture Cow Farts to Save the Planet - DailyFinance

By beano, it's cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on cue, Scrooge, I mean the Bay Area Air Quality Management District has announced that wood burning will be banned in the region on Christmas Eve—and possibly on Christmas Day, too.

Bay Area Spare The Air Alert On Christmas Eve, Wood Burning Banned

Those who get in trouble for violating the ban for the first time are given the choice of paying $100 or taking a wood smoke awareness class. Subsequent violations are met with fines of $500 or more.

How nice. I wonder how a challenge to the ban would hold up in court. What if you just ignored the $500 fines? People are being conditioned to just accept this kind of "authority". A little here, a litter there and the next thing you know...

Of course it is San Francisco so anything goes I guess.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top