JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been lurking around for a while and thought it was time to say, Hello. I recognize a few screen names and hope to contribute or stir the pot in Jest once in awhile.
I'm a builder and developer in the metro area so I'm comfortable with being hated. I do like to buy cool gun stuff and reload when time permits.
I give my support to local business and it's even better when they like gun stuff too.
I'll do my best to keep out of trouble :D

Welcome!

Don't count on being hated here unless you are going to:

• Trample the constitution
  • Tell me Global Warming is an actual issue
  • Regulate my gun(s)......(not that I have any)
  • Make me submit my reply in any language except english
  • Cause the ammo prices to inflate more than the Messiah's regime
  • Raise taxes

I think you get the idea!

haha! :buttrock:

Welcome!

Don't count on being hated here unless you are going to:

• Trample the constitution
  • Tell me Global Warming is an actual issue
  • Regulate my gun(s)......(not that I have any)
  • Make me submit my reply in any language except english
  • Cause the ammo prices to inflate more than the Messiah's regime
  • Raise taxes

I think you get the idea!

haha! :buttrock:

Dude I like that we should go shoooting some time (ya thread jack!)
Steven

I've been lurking around for a while and thought it was time to say, Hello. I recognize a few screen names and hope to contribute or stir the pot in Jest once in awhile.
I'm a builder and developer in the metro area so I'm comfortable with being hated. I do like to buy cool gun stuff and reload when time permits.
I give my support to local business and it's even better when they like gun stuff too.
I'll do my best to keep out of trouble :D

Welcome bud!!!

Welcome here. I too like to BS with the gun crowd when I run into them and one of us make a gun related statement. Went lookin at Motor Homes last weekend and one of the sale dudes was a gun fan. Told me if I came to the lot where he worked, there would be enough 1911s and such, walking around, that he would PITTY THE FOOL that tried to rob them.:s0112: I want to go. Of course my Colt 1911 will be tagin along as normal.:)

I find one major component of sales is finding a common interest and developing a comfort level to carry out a conversation for a meaningful period of time, what better than talking about gun related stuff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top