JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son Jason and I ( Dan) after years of procrastination, have started Home and a retail outlet @ 3664 Cooks Hill Rd, Centralia. Our focus is/will be new and used modern pistols, rifles , shotguns, & ammo. We are interested in buying outright, trades up or down, layaway , and in some cases an opportunity to try before you buy. We're still developing the physical space, but everyone is encouraged to take a look at where we are and what we have to date.
We have 35 years experience woodworking in the Antiques restoration Trade In the not too distant future, we intend to take our 4,000 Sq/ft wood shop and convert it to a firearms oriented repair, restore, refinish shop.
Your invited to take a look, let us know what you would like to see in the Centralia area. Currently we are open from 9/5 M/F and on weekends by appointment. We encourage a call if you intend to travel any distance. 360-304-9569

Thank you all. We look forward to getting to know more of you on the forum, and getting the chance to develop a positive business relationship. Our sales space is finally coming together, and we now have stuff on display! Still plenty to do, but we're getting there. Stop by and check it out!

-Jason

welcome to NWF ! we are picking up more venders, and this will be enjoyed by many i'm sure ! good to have ya on board, and thanks for your opening thread !! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Welcome to the forum and you have earned my business by having a $20 xfer from out of state.....................

Thank God there are some good people in xfers........ I have some guns I am going to be ordering soon......

Thanks again and welcome............

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads