JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MSRP of $1,999.
If it's a well made gun, that's not totally out of line. My tastes are much more traditional and this isn't anything that "lights my fire", but obviously tastes differ.

The FFL selling one for 4 grand is a scalper, plain and simple.

The cool thing about the adjustable stock is when you mortar it you just know your ball skin will get pinched in it.

Either you mortar strangely or you have some longggg sacks my friend 🤣

Certaindeaf is not your "average" baller. More on the "big" baller side, but I digress….

FYI- Ol' Deef has to use an over the shoulder ball holder….. it's a beans over the frank kinda thing, women dig it!

For new folks - This is the imported Croatian military rifle; not some Springfield bullpup clone. $1999 street price makes this hopefully around $1700-1800 street price, which puts it in the "normal" range for AUGs, Tavors, etc.
Yep the item # is starting to show up on distributors and given the cost I'm seeing I would say you're right on the money with the $1,700-$1,800 street price, but a lot of guys will probably ask full retail to start with due to the popularity/someone will still buy it if they want it that badly.

Since we're already getting emails and calls about them I backordered a pair, now we'll just have to see how long they take to actually show up.

First SW copies Keltec, now Springfield?

SW F'd up their KSG clone with weak barrels…

Maybe Springfield will do better copying Keltecs RDB.

Im curious if it's just another imported gun like their pistols or if they will make this in the states.
My bullpup has had no issues.. just saying lol

Has it gone thru military contract trials and been adopted any military?
Probably by the Croatian military.

It went thru the French military trials. Ian said it came in second, another guy (I have never heard of) said it did not make it thru the first round, that HK & FN(?) made it to the second round?

I like some of the features, but I am in no hurry to buy more rifles at this point in time.

Probably by the Croatian military.

It went thru the French military trials. Ian said it came in second, another guy (I have never heard of) said it did not make it thru the first round, that HK & FN(?) made it to the second round?

I like some of the features, but I am in no hurry to buy more rifles at this point in time.
The VHS has been adopted by 4 countries as it's main infantry firearm: Croatia, Austria, Australia and New Zealand. Several countries have purchased them for specific law enforcement and military units.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top