JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Unfortunately 1 for 2 is not really a good deal these days. 9mm and .45 are practically selling for the same if you can even find 9mm.
Not sure what part of the world you're at, but I don't have any problem finding 9MM in my neck of the woods. Last time I checked the price at Wally World, .45 costs twice as much as 9MM per box of 50. It's just I have more 9MM pistols than I do .45. I guess I just have to shoot my .45 more often if I don't find a trade. Thanks for the insight.

It's been my observation that .45 is currently in the forty eight cents per round range.

If that is the same over on the peninsula, and you can get 9mm for half that, then you have a hidden gold mine...a lot of folks would be your new best friend to be able to buy 9mm at a decent price. In one day I hit several gun shops from Spokane to Seattle, and there was no 9mm anywhere. I'm waiting for small gun shops to go out of business...no ammo to sell, no guns to sell...tough to stay in business.

I have 500 rounds I can trade 1 for 2 of your 9MM. Prefer Kitsap County, WA or nearby. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Not sure what part of the world you're at, but I don't have any problem finding 9MM in my neck of the woods. Last time I checked the price at Wally World, .45 costs twice as much as 9MM per box of 50. It's just I have more 9MM pistols than I do .45. I guess I just have to shoot my .45 more often if I don't find a trade. Thanks for the insight.

It's been my observation that .45 is currently in the forty eight cents per round range.

If that is the same over on the peninsula, and you can get 9mm for half that, then you have a hidden gold mine...a lot of folks would be your new best friend to be able to buy 9mm at a decent price. In one day I hit several gun shops from Spokane to Seattle, and there was no 9mm anywhere. I'm waiting for small gun shops to go out of business...no ammo to sell, no guns to sell...tough to stay in business.

I am in Kitsap county, there is zero 9mm at any store (to include Wal-Mart)... He must know the secret pass code for the, "beyond" portion of Bed Bath and Beyond...

I am in Kitsap county, there is zero 9mm at any store (to include Wal-Mart)... He must know the secret pass code for the, "beyond" portion of Bed Bath and Beyond...
A couple of weeks ago a friend sold me his new brass-cased 9MM that he no longer needed all 1K rounds for $12.00 a box of 50. Maybe you're just jealous because you can't find any ammo? You don't like my trade post, move on. You cannot find any more ammo by crapping on members' threads. Just to prove I am not a gouger, I will share with you that there was a bunch of 9MM at Sportsman Warehouse this afternoon, hope you got some.

And this thread has gone ugly so I'm closing it. You can PM me if you want to trade, otherwise I'll just take it to the range and shoot it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.