JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was there a problem just calling it NASA?

The idea seems to be to militarize space, which probably breaks some treaty or other. Look at it this way, though, when the Giant Meteor comes the nuclear tipped missiles will already be in orbit to shoot it down.

1979-meteor-meteoro-ale.jpg

The Air Force should never have happened. The various air arms of the Navy, Marines and Army should have absorbed all air ops. Space Force? Is this Space Force a joke or is it actually being considered?

As I see it we have the USN, then everything else. Just me. Does this mean 200 years from now everybody in space will be an officer? No Navy rank designations? No ratings? No petty officers?

No Chief Petty Officers? No Ensigns? No Lt. Commanders? No Commanders? No REAL Captains? No Admirals? Instead we are going to have ALL Space Force Generals? Generals never in space?

No space ships then and star ships later crewed by 5-10% officers and 90-95% men? Instead space vessels crewed by 50% Officers? Bulkhead to bulkhead GENERALS? No crewman? Is this our future?

I can envision a smaller NAVY Star Ship crewed by about 5-10 officers and 90-95 men. I can NOT envision a 100 man Star Ship crewed by 45-50 crew and 45-50 Space Force officers with a General in charge.

Why not promote everybody in this new Space Force to 6 Star General to begin with?

I do not like it.

The Air Force should never have happened. The various air arms of the Navy, Marines and Army should have absorbed all air ops. Space Force? Is this Space Force a joke or is it actually being considered?

As I see it we have the USN, then everything else. Just me. Does this mean 200 years from now everybody in space will be an officer? No Navy rank designations? No ratings? No petty officers?

No Chief Petty Officers? No Ensigns? No Lt. Commanders? No Commanders? No REAL Captains? No Admirals? Instead we are going to have ALL Space Force Generals? Generals never in space?

No space ships then and star ships later crewed by 5-10% officers and 90-95% men? Instead space vessels crewed by 50% Officers? Bulkhead to bulkhead GENERALS? No crewman? Is this our future?

I can envision a smaller NAVY Star Ship crewed by about 5-10 officers and 90-95 men. I can NOT envision a 100 man Star Ship crewed by 45-50 crew and 45-50 Space Force officers with a General in charge.

Why not promote everybody in this new Space Force to 6 Star General to begin with?

I do not like it.

It's real, not a gag. Still in the development phase though.
Of course, they can't use traditional Navy ratings, since it will have to be YeoPERSON not YeoMAN. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top